Technical Analysis Seminars
Almost every day we have people contacting us wanting to know the ‘secret’ to successful trading: what is it the professional traders are hiding, which black box system is the best one or how can I turn zero into a million overnight?
There is a secret to successful trading but most people don’t like the answer – you need to invest in good training and good software so you can implement your knowledge quickly and efficiently to extract the most out of the markets.
We @NiftyProfit Consulting focus on providing quality solutions and training on Technical Analysis. Not only would you get a complete exposure to the world’s most proven trading platforms and systems but you would also experience a perfect blend between both classroom presentations and practical sessions.
With an exposure to Day Trading situations, End of Day analysis as well as Derivatives we ensure that we instill in you the knowledge power and confidence to be a truly successful trader and analyst.
This way NiftyProfit Consulting makes Technical Analysis work for you and gives you a truly profitable and scientific trading approach.
Following is a basic outline of some of the key aspects we would be covering.
- An in-depth Introduction to Technical Analysis and its merits. Understanding the psychology of the traders and to trade successfully by integrating the perfect blend.
- The essentials of being a seasoned Technical Trader and disciplines that we must adhere to.
- Understanding how to develop a healthy Trading Psychology, which has to be away from the crowd.
- The principles of the Dow Theory – Interpreting Trends and combining them with Support and Resistance levels for sharpening entry and exit signals for Position Trading as well as Day Trading.
- Chart Patterns – Understanding the psychology behind a pattern and its formation. Interpretation of Chart patterns and the significance of volume while using patterns. Evolving a Trading strategy based on patterns.
- An in-depth study of Moving Averages and the role it plays in determining a trade. The multiple uses of Moving Averages for different time horizons of trades.
- Indicators – Covering the set of classical as well as unconventional indicators we focus on their application towards investments / positions / day trading.
- Setting Price Targets using Fibonacci.
- Trading with Futures & Options with a basic study on the Risk, Reward and Timing relating to Derivative based trading approach.
- Day Trading : Exposure to real life situations using technical analysis with mechanical systems. Running scans / stock picking on a Real-time basis.
- Money Management & Creating Mechanical Trading Systems
Some key aspects which we shall focus on:
- Proven Day & Swing Trading Tactics using Award Winning Indicators & Strategies
- Detection of a potential Bottom or Top
- Entering and Capitalizing on Trends using Trailing Stops and Profit Protect models
- Detecting Major Breakout Signals using world class Trading Systems
- Trading BIG moves using Volume cues
- Money Management : Maintaining a Risk : Reward ratio to sustain High Performance
Offering technical analysis course online gives us a very small exposure and interaction with our clients. We have officially launch Technical analysis Seminars. In this service we will be conducting trading seminar based on technical analysis at your place and time, for this we will charge a small fee, irrespective of your earnings.
We are looking for potential partners in different cities across India.
- Duration 2 days.
- Held on Saturday and Sunday.
- Total 10 hours session (5+5 Hours).
- Minimum 20 to 25 students.
- Preferred place hotel, auditorium or function hall, conference room.
- Teaching 5 Hours on first day and 5 Hours on second day.
- Tea and lunch breaks in between.
- Projector, Speaker, Microphone and power backup facility.